Meet Us in the Heart of Long Island’s
Featuring award winning accommodations with spectacular garden views and steps away from 8 local wineries and a brew pub.
We offer guests a low key hide away with everything you need for a peaceful stay. Enjoy a swim at our local beach, lounge on our wrap around porch or take in a starlit evening around the fire pit.
We Can’t Wait to See You!
Tour of Our Property
- "Our first experience staying at a B&B and it was wonderful. The house and grounds are magnificent! Rooms were beautifully decorated and kept immaculately. Our hosts Lorry and Jerry went out of their way to tend to every detail and possible need. The food was delicious and their warm and friendly conversation made us feel very much at home. The whole experience was over the top. Would totally recommend the Blue Iris as a must do." - Fred P.
- "The Blue Iris was a quiet place to come back to and all the details that Lorry and Jerry have put into their establishment make it feel as if you are coming home." - TripAdvisor Reviewer
- "Stayed at Blue Iris for our wedding. The grounds themselves are beautiful, and the place is something of a hidden gem. The rooms are very nicely sized, and the owners could not, in any way, have been nicer to us. It is convenient to the vineyards and really a wonderful place to stay out on the North Fork." - Brian K.
- "A lovely setting. The grounds are green and restful, and the rooms are a nice size. My room was immaculate and cozy. The breakfasts were delicious and the hosts take very good care of you. In the evening guests can sit outside, enjoy the stars, and be warmed by a fire." - Christine
- "Where do I begin when singing the Blue Iris' praises - the perfect balance of elegance & casual, the most gracious hosts, well appointed guest rooms (with own bathroom, wi-fi & cable television), delicious breakfast and gorgeous grounds. The prefect place for a romantic getaway!" - Lollie W.
- "I am always surprised when I arrive to a vacation spot and see that the pictures don't really match the expectations.Well I can honestly say this is one of a very few times that this home is so much more beautiful than the pictures posted." - TripAdvisor Reviewer